From the twinkle in your eye… to the baby in your arms.
Brookside Babies is here for you every step of the way.
Brookside Babies is a neighborhood and online resource for all things fertility, pregnancy, baby, and being a parent. A place to connect with others, both online and offline.
Brookside Babies exists as a program to offer the online resources found on this website, as well as offline resources through community programs. Check out our Programs or Join pages to learn how you can get involved.
Brookside Babies Membership
Brookside Babies is free to join!
Once you become a member, you will receive a welcome kit that will include a program overview brochure, canvas tote bag, coupons to local businesses and locally made products.
Brookside Babies Member Benefits:
- Learning and socializing at monthly meet-ups and local events
- Access to supportive information for health-based decisions
- A dedicated blog to baby-related topics
- Connecting and sharing through online forums
- Bonding for couples and families and
- Supporting local businesses.
Community + Business Partnership
Brookside Babies is joining forces with local businesses to build a healthy and vibrant community.
Our community partners have the opportunity to share their products and services, and provide discounts to program members. Together, we are helping families grow, make health-based decisions and have fun – all while supporting area businesses.
What’s in it for you, a Brookside-area business?
- Presence on Brookside Babies website.
- Promotion on social media twice a month.
- Offer discounts to Brookside Babies members.
- Add information in new Brookside Babies member welcome kits and in Research’s Labor & Delivery care packages.
- Host monthly meet ups at your business.